I began scrapping to have a wonderful way of documenting my heritage as well as that of my own little family as something to pass on from generation to generation. This hobby quickly evolved into a great passion that I never would have dreamed possible. Not only do I want to pass this onto my children, but I want to share with others how they can also add some beauty to their photo albums and preserve their heritage.
- Worked on the Design Team for Scrap-Art-Zine, a German Scrapbooking print magazine from 2012-2013
- Designed for Scrapbooking Stuttgart 2011-2012
- I've designed for www.simea.de. Simea Gut is a wonderful lady that has published several German books on the subject of scrapbooking. I was responsible for designing card sketches as well as layout sketches, which the rest of the team then used to create their own versions.
- Previously, I was on the Let's Scrap Divas design team from September 2008 through January 2009, where I designed layouts as well as templates.
- I've been a demonstrator at craft fairs, holding mini-classes.
- I taught an introduction to scrapbooking and card class at Scrapday in Lörrach in November 2008.
- I generally taught classes either in my home or in a classroom
- Since January 2012, I have been published regularly in the Scrap-Art-Zine magazine.
- I was published in a book called "Fotoalben Gestalten: Der große Grundkurs Scrapbooking" by Simea Gut in January 2012.
- I was published with several layouts in Scrap News & Review (online magazine) in their September 2008 issue.
- I was named stand out reader in Creating Keepsakes magazine in December 2008. Stand out reader means I caught their eye with one or the other layout.
- I have published at least 10 articles about scrapbooking, which can be found on ezinearticles.com or isnare.com.
- In 2005, I designed a scrapbook for a client who gave it to Pope Benedikt as a gift in Cologne.
- I've completed over 1,000 layouts, cards and frames since starting this hobby.